Accounts, Contacts, and Leads are used to manage any relationship with another company or organization with which your company does business, including Prospects, Customers, Vendors, and Suppliers. CRM Account Management is one of the most important CRM Features.
From an Account, Contact, or Lead you can view:
Activities, Appointments, Assets, Contacts, Contracts, Documents, Emails, Events, Expenses, Mailings, Notes, Opportunities, Quotes, Sales Data, Support Items, Tasks
Every field on the Account, Contact, or Lead is completely configurable, giving you the power to track only the information that is important to your business.
- Create new Account, Contact, or Lead or review existing Accounts directly from Microsoft Outlook.
- View all Activities and communication related to an Account, Contact, or Lead in one place.
- Launch document or email templates directly from an Account, Contact, or Lead.
- Maintain a 360° view of every customer with our Business System Integration module, which ties key sales and financial data directly from your ERP system to the Account, Contact, or Lead in Tour de Force.
- Track any and all Account, Contact, or Lead information that is important to your organization through the unlimited use of user-defined fields and/or categories.
- Create custom Account, Contact, or Lead lists and reports with the use of extensive filtering capabilities which allow you to filter on any field found in an Account.
- Maximize your marketing efforts with the ability to create targeted marketing campaigns.