Tour de Force CRM is a software solution that provides customer relationship management (CRM), sales force automation (SFA), and business intelligence (BI) functionality. The goal of Tour de Force CRM is to provide the tools and features that a B2B sales organization needs to be more efficient and more effective. Tour de Force CRM integrates to a company’s ERP system, allowing sales data to be easily viewed and analyzed.
Tour de Force is seeking an intern to join our Support Team. This position will be responsible for handling incoming support cases from customers which includes: answering calls, troubleshooting issues within the software, creating support cases, creating tickets for reported bugs, and communicating with the rest of the support team.
- Answering incoming support calls
- Resolve level 1 support cases
- Schedule time for customer upgrades
- Reviewing technical requirements with customers on new upgrades
- Properly documenting bugs that come out of support calls
- Provide input to software changes for better user experience
- Work within the Tour de Force CRM product to track bugs using Tickets
- Work with current support staff and other teams as needed
- Assist in testing the product on new releases
- Must currently have or be working towards a Computer Science Degree
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Understand software applications both desktop and web based
Please send resume and application to email@example.com.