Another area of focus will include the ability to work within the UI/UX web team to help build out the Administration functions of the current on premise application to web. You will be responsible for working with our backend developers to generate a clean usable front end for the application.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Document New Features / Bugs found in the testing process.
- Provide feedback on the testing process to help with improvements and efficiencies in testing.
- Work to develop a UI/UX for the administration tools.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work with our internal ticketing system to track progress of work.
Qualifications and Skillsets
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms
- Understanding of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Ability to follow and apply Object Oriented concepts within code
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image (familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- An understanding of SQL databases and the ability to write SQL Queries, Views, and Stored Procedures
Please send resume and application to email@example.com.