The Solution Coordinator is primarily responsible is to manage inbound and outbound lead generation, with a heavy focus on qualifying a lead into the sales funnel. The Solution Coordinator will also be responsible for outbound calling initiatives set forth by Sales & Marketing, responding to inbound web activity, attending annual industry events, and working with the Solution Advisor to progress leads into the sales funnel.
Administratively the Solution Coordinator reports to the Director of Sales Operations with additional support and mentoring from the Chief Sales Officer.
Time spent for assigned duties and responsibilities are estimated as follows:
- Inbound Activity 50%
- Outbound Activity 40%
- Industry Events 5%
- Administrative Responsibilities 5%
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inbound Activity – daily review and follow up on web activity from multiple lead management solutions.
- Outbound Activity – manage daily task follow up on prospects, perform outbound cold calling in conjunction with Marketing email campaigns, and appointment scheduling for attendance at industry events.
- Industry Events – travel and attendance at annual industry events with a focus on networking and driving new business opportunities.
Qualifications and Skillsets
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Some Business acumen
- Strong time management skills
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM), salesforce automation (SFA), or contact management applications preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Microsoft Outlook, Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel at least 5% for industry events
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technical, or other related field preferred
Please send resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.