A Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include UI/UX design of wireframes as well as developing the code to produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the other members of the development team to help implement your design and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work with our internal ticketing system to track progress of work.
Qualifications and Skillsets
- Proficient Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms
- Understanding of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Ability to follow and apply Object Oriented concepts within code
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image (familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- An understanding of SQL databases and the ability to write SQL Queries, Views, and Stored Procedures
- Basic Web-Server configuration with Microsoft IIS.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience with MVC.
Please send resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.