Tour de Force CRM is a software solution that provides customer relationship management (CRM), sales force automation (SFA) and business intelligence (BI) functionality. The goal of Tour de Force CRM is to provide tools and features that a B2B sales organization needs to be more efficient and more effective. Tour de Force CRM integrates to a company’s ERP systems, allowing sales data to be easily viewed and analyzed. Tour de Force is currently hiring for a well-organized professional to fill our Dispatcher position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in providing the first impression for the organization with support to include greeting visitors and handling phone calls.
- Promptly answer, evaluate and prioritize incoming calls.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Assign customer call a ticket and then to a support team member.
- Must possess the ability to efficiently multi-task and work independently as well as within a team.
- Demonstrate proficiency with word processing, e-mail, and other intricate software programs.
- Full-time position; M-F 8-5 pm
Qualifications and Skillsets
- Multi-line telephone service experience
- 1 year of customer service and dispatch experience
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to accurately take incoming requests while simultaneously documenting the information electronically
Please send resume and application to email@example.com.