Director of Digital Marketing – In the role of Director of Digital Marketing, your focus will be to lead our marketing and lead generation efforts. You will be responsible to drive strategy and execution of these areas of the business while leading and managing day-to-day efforts for internal marketing, and to source outside services where they complement our strategy within budgetary constraints.
Administratively the Director of Digital Marketing reports to the VP of Sales & Marketing with a dotted line to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute marketing strategy that aligns with corporate branding, mission and vision statement, and core principles.
- Attract, develop and retain marketing personnel.
- Develop annual marketing strategy and detailed budget to achieve marketing key performance indicators.
- Collaborate marketing strategy and programs with sales activities (new business development and customer advocacy/growth).
- Stay informed on key changes within the competitive technology landscape, buyer needs, the dynamics of the wholesale distribution and manufacturing verticals and emerging marketing programs. Including but not limited to any areas of sales enablement technology solutions.
- Execute inbound and outbound marketing efforts, social media campaigns, webinars, industry events and trade shows.
- Expand, train and utilize Martech stack.
- Maintain marketing website.
- Plan and organize the Tour de Force annual Connections conference (300+ attendees).
- Interact with the executive team to provide domain expertise, build product vision for new vertical entry, and report on customer experience feedback.
- Create, manage and monitor the flow of B2B leads from marketing to sales.
- Report on pipeline economics from awareness to marketing qualified leads.
Qualifications and Skillsets
- A minimum of 5 years of proven digital marketing experience
- Experience creating, executing and optimizing marketing plans
- Ability to utilize data to drive strategy and decision making
- Prior experience in distribution or technology sales/marketing preferred
- Experience with MAP solutions, preferably Act-On
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to balance strategic initiatives and execute on deadlines
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM), salesforce automation (SFA), or contact management applications preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Microsoft Outlook, Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with social media platforms and Google Analytics
- Ability to travel at least 10%, including international travel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
Please send resume and application to email@example.com.